3. Adventure of the Seas
Smoothest embarkation and disembarkation yet.This was my 9th cruise and royal has it down to a science. We self assisted off and were in our shuttle before we were supposed to be getting off the ship. Adventure is a nice size ship, not too big and not too small. Cabins were very clean and this ship is hardly dated at all. Plenty of closet/storage space and mini fridge. The water slides are a blast. Dinner in the main dinning room is great. And the crew are the best and so very friendly. All seem to really love their jobs. Services was excellent all around. Loved our itinerary with a sea day, 4 ports and end with two more sea days. I highly recommend the Golden Eagle catamaran/snorkel excursion thru RC at St. Martens. Excellent snorkeling/beach and friendly crew. We did a walking tour of Old San Juan that included the fort-private tour for 6 of us through cruise planners. Ricky was great. St. Kitt's excursion was Capitol and Beach thru Island Paradise Tours that I found on Cruise Critic. Also a private tour for 8 of us. Only $37pp-great price and Stanley was a very nice guide that took good care of us. St. Martens, Labadee and St. Kitt's are all beautiful ports and a must see. The water is so blue. Ship is very relaxing or as wild as you want to be. From relaxing poolside to singing karaoke in the Schooner bar or gambling in the casino. We had six adults and all agree we would do this itinerary again! My adult nephew praised the gym. Said it was great for his daily work out.

Great cruise

:-)vacay’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 6D 6256
Great size for two. Plenty of closet, shelves and storage space. Steward kept us well stocked with towels and picked up twice a day. Balcony was nice.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins