3. Costa Fascinosa
Staff is from the Philippines and they could not care less about the customers. They are paid very little money so obviously job is not made properly. We had a baby with us and one time we were asked to leave the dining room since there was no place for us and the baby. Food was great on a few occasions but twice we had to go sleep hungry since the food was inedible. I asked the refund for the service charge but they said it was impossible. The bar is a nightmare! You go for a drink and it may take up to half an hour for a stupid drink which most of the time would be undrinkable. The barman stays playing around behind the bar waiting for time to go by. Hot water for the baby was a fight with them. They said hot water only in the morning. For god's sake I JUST WANTED WATER. We paid the piu gusto.... but you can't have a bottle of water! If you want the bottle its an extra 2.50eur. We paid over 200 each to have unlimited drinks. I can't call it a holiday. Staying home would have been a better option. First and last time with Costa. WELL DONE!!

If you have self respect, don't even book.

Costa Fascinosa Cruise Review by Maninu91

Maninu91’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Get Costa Fascinosa price drops

Outside Classic
Cabin EC 1376
Was ok. MSC was better in my opinion....
Rigoletto Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins