CYBER MONDAY DEALS! Get discounts on top-rated cruises. View Deals

10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Apr 2019
Cabin: Spa Balcony

We chose this cruise because it was very inexpensive and we did not have to fly to Norfolk. We did upgrade to a Cloud 9 Spa cabin for a fee.

If this was my first cruise I would never return. Because I know it can be fun and a great time, I was terribly disappointed in the experience and would never return to this ship. While waiting for my ride from terminal I wanted to tell those new arrivals to run and not get on the ship. I am questioning Carnival overall. They needed another week to complete the finishes.

Spa Balcony

Cabin 8S

• Paid for a Cloud 9 spa cabin 1102. This upcharge included access to the thermal suite in the Spa. It was also supposed to provide “spa” toiletries in your cabin, spa robe and slippers. After 2 days and no toiletries we asked what we were supposed to have. The Spa manager said Elemis products however, they were not on board. We saw a lady in the spa wearing a brand new spa robe and slippers. After asking for spa robes and slippers we received old robes left over that had obviously been washed and not dried several times.

• No ice bucket. When we asked for ice we received an uncovered plastic tub for which they sell multiple beers full of ice in our cabin. No tongs no cover, just a tub of ice. Bless her heart she brought it every day.

21 Helpful Votes