3. MSC Armonia
I’ve traveled on MSC Divina out of Miami and loved it, I can honestly say that MSC brought a new level of elegance to cruising in south Florida, but the Armonia is just not up to the standards that Miami cruisers are use to. Even the cheaper Carnival lines out of this port are better. The air conditioning didn’t work for 2 days Not just in our room but all the rooms in our section. The ship has no insulation to keep out noise. You could hear all the noise from outside your stateroom. Especially from the buffet room above us. We literally had to be given another room just to sleep in one night due to the heat and noise. For this I do give them credit. The Food was always cold and the service is not up to standards that I personally loved about MSC. Unlike the Divina, the cigar bar in the Armonia has no bar, so you have to go out looking for a waitress to get you a drink and bring it back to the cigar room. I’m in the entertainment business and my wife and I loved the shows on the Divina. Totally 1st class. The shows on the Armonia remind me of a refined high school play. This ship needs to be retired or sent to another port where the standards are not as high. We will not be cruising on the Armonia again and don’t expect to refer anyone else either.

Not up to standards in Miami

MSC Armonia Cruise Review by guscave