3. Norwegian Bliss
This was a repositioning cruise from LA to Vancouver with our 2 grandkids 3 & 7. First off, under three year olds have a room to play in with some toys but no supervision until they hit 3 years old. Kids did like the program for the few times they went, it was closed at lunch and dinner and cost money after 10:30pm. Arcade pass was $175 for a week, we found that expensive and they do not honor the day pass as advertised on their website. Go karts we thought were going to be the highlight, it was unsafe for my seven year old after doing a double ride to test. We cancelled future single rides, however they did end up on our final bill which resulted in a trip to guest services on debarkation day (it did show refunded on our account in our cabin on tv). The family pool was deep but warm and in cooler weather not crowded. The big blue slide was so much fun! We didnt find any entertainment that would capture childrens attention but did enjoy Jersey Boys for ourselves. We have never minded ship buffets but this was very challenging with small children as tables were scarce or non existant and we were offered a suggestion of carrying our food down one floor...well not a possibility with small kids. Food was fine, we really loved the Q for specialty dining. Some weirdness were noted with the drinks, I had the drink package included so just paid the grats on it. However when ship is in port ( in our Pacific Coastal this was 75% of our cruise) we are charged an additional port tax ranging from $1.06 to $3.97 ...I couldn't figure out the varying amounts on the same priced drink?! I asked about this when booking when reading a review and the NCL rep told me there was no such charge!! ( insert confused emojii). Hubby is a smoker and has now after several wonderful years of cruising...he vowed he would never return. There is 1 area at the back of the ship dedicated for smoking (casino when opened and your if your gambling) and it closed for: refueling ( hours), special events and random closures. There was some grumpy passengers right from getting on the ship and I don't usually have sympathy...but they are people too! Every drink was yummy but the best was found in the mojito bar. Enjoy your cruise friends.

Cruising with Kids, crowds and a smoker!

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by BicroftGirl

Ages 7 to 9
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BF 10142
Sufficient space, bed by the balcony.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins