3. Adventure of the Seas
This was a deal I could not pass up. A once in a lifetime opportunity that gave me a chance to cruise like I have not in all my 40+ cruises. The Owner's Suite has more storage than 15 Oasis of the Seas ocean view balcony cabins combined. I was on the Oasis of the Seas in an ocean view balcony cabin in March 2019 and was very disappointed with storage. Left much to be desired, especially in the bath room. I had an issue with the balcony. It is not very long and extremely narrow. Could barely hold 2 chairs, 1 round glass topped table and one chaise lounge. The bathroom was amazing with a full shower, toilet, bidet, two sinks and a jacuzzi tub. The lighting in the cabin takes some getting used to. A metal plate with tiny round black buttons; mounted next to the main door and with two smaller plates in the bedroom, are used for all lighting in the cabin. The buttons were each labeled but the printing is tiny and faded. For such a large cabin the "dining table" only had 2 chairs. Plus the table has an annoying knob type thing mounted in the middle of the table. Would be nice if the table top was perfectly flat. The suite lounge was a fabulous experience and I got a chance to meet some very nice people. I chatted with more people on this one cruise than in my last 10 cruises. Food and service was good. Service in the main dining room was fabulous. Specialty dining was okay, the food and service was not any better than in the main dining venue. A person expects better service and better quality food when paying extra. All things considered the Adventure of the Seas was an excellent cruise. My last Voyager class ship cruise was on the Explorer of the Seas in October 2001. I am looking forward to cruises on the Anthem and Oasis of the Seas ships in 2020.

First Time in an Owner's Suite

DavidAS’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Owner's Suite - 1 Bedroom
Cabin OS 1292
Cabin was in good condition but in need of a good deep cleaning. Also, the cabin refrigerator did not work. I reported it a couple times. I was finally told there were no spare units onboard. I wonder how long the unit in the suite had been broken and how many people complained about it. Also, how many more people will complain before it is replaced. Less than $100 to replace it.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins