3. Carnival Vista
I went on this cruise with family and friends because it was the newest biggest one coming out of Houston from Carnival. On more than 1 occasion my room service in the AM never showed up. I never received my excursions ticket, which caused delays for me and separation from my party. My room was by the IMAX theater and it shook and rumbled until early hours. Even though I asked about this prior to booking. My neighbors had a party with all small children and security had to get involved. The food was fantastic and so was the entertainment. Please be honest with guest about rooms close to IMAX theater (7292) had low rumbling thunder and explosions that shook the room. Oh and I was charged by the spa for a service that I never received and it took several calls to have it removed. I was staying in my room alone so I am unsure if that was why my room service was overlooked. They said just call, if noone shows up, but you are on hold for 15 minutes, this is why I put my order in advance to prevent being on hold and long waits.

Forgotten guest

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by Dlmurty

Dlmurty’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Vista price drops

Interior
Cabin 4F 7292
My cabin was nice, however it was by the IMAX theater so it shook and rumbled until the theater closed. I had asked about this prior and was told no issues. This is false! It was a major issue.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins