3. Carnival Breeze
This is my 5th cruise with Carnival. I love cruising with Carnival. I always have exceptional service in all areas. The embarkation and disembarkation both went smoother than ever before. The interior decor of the ship is simply Beautiful. My cabin was great and Korn was the best room steward.The staff in all areas is over all just Grand. I love all of the food options. The Blue Iguana and Pig & Anchor are my favorites. With over 4,000 people on this ship, they manage to remember everyone's name at dinner. I enjoyed all the nightly entertainment and I love the Punch line comedians they are always really funny. There are alot of talented singers and performers. The dazzling bright colors and light shows I really enjoyed. Ports and shore excursions were very enjoyable. Ocean World is a must see in the Dominican Republic Me and my fiance are already planning our next cruise for 2020..

I Love Carnival

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Kim2010

The embarkation and disembarkation both went smoother than ever before.

Me and my fiance are already planning our next cruise for 2020..
Kim2010’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Cabin 10th floor
Korn is a great room steward. So pleasant,sweet and helpful
  Carnival Breeze Deck Plans