3. Scenic Jasper
I am a travel agent. I knew they were great but honestly they were even better than I expected. Their service was fabulous. The staff is above and beyond and constantly outdid themselves. Scenic left no stone un-turned. The wine selection was excellent, the food was excellent and the cabin was super comfortable. Two weeks went by in a flash. The wait staff in the lounge and in the dining room were always smiling, always willing to please and very friendly. We especially were impressed with Dejan in the dining room and Richy and Cynthia. Nemanja was a great waiter in the lounge. Marko was our butler and sooo good. Marina, the assistant hotel manager knew our name on day 2 and always addressed us as such. Giovanni was a treat- so efficient-so charming. The excursions were fantastic and we thoroughly enjoyed meeting people from all over Australia, Canada and the UK.. I really hope we get another opportunity to do this again. It was an amazing experience.

AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE

Scenic Jasper Cruise Review by swimtaxi2

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Europe
swimtaxi2’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Jasper price drops

lots of room to move around..super comfy bed. loved the balcony to sit on and watch the river unfold. nice to have all the days information at our fingertips on the tv..along with the ability to listen to the lounge presentation while getting ready for dinner, etc. Bathroom was perfect and the shower was excellent.