3. Carnival Ecstasy
Well where do start. I know how about Sunday morning at 7am where the crew was dragging some big item across the floor and banging with a large hammer. How about the disgusting smell at the elevator entrance that makes you want to commit. I realize it's a cruise and your not suppose to set in your room but maybe having more than 5 TV channels that repeat programming over and over. Now let me get to the main complaint. The food on this ship is horrible. Why do you only have one buffet that is a hodge podge of nothing. Why is it shut down multiple times a day. Why does the most popular thing in the ship the burger place close at 6 everyday. Even the Mexican place closes. If you choose to wait till after 6 to eat you either go to the nicer dining hall or eat the crappy buffet. Sorry I have been on other ships and this was not an issue. Even the nicer dining hall sucks! Our room was decent but that's about it. Rumor has it this ship is leaving and a different one is coming to Charleston. Hope so because if not this is my families last one. Oh one last thing. My wife can occupy herself and have fun about anywhere but she is bored out of her mind because there is nothing to do on this boat. Be warned, drive on down the coast and get on a other boat.

So disappointed