3. Costa Venezia
bad food, long queueterrible service, bad singer, snobish crews, we had been treated like cattle or a customer service staff said to me " she don't like me" without doing service, at port boarding took 5 hours for off board procedure delay. New guests from Tokyo waited 2hours at port standing without chair, toilet. Slow start of evacuation drill. Guests were waited one hour or more in long queues. 2nd sitting restaurant started 9:30 PM. Many customers waited in long My room was smaller than other room 4.5 square meter with ship shape. One bed was normal single bed, however, the other bed was extra bed smaller and hard cushion. Food was bad. Good food was very few. My wife experienced swelling in her face. We spent very terrible holidays. This ship is new. most of crews were unexperienced. Officers were lazy. I do not recommend this ship. This ship worst ever.

Worst cruise ever, bad food, long queue, terrible service, bad singer, snobbish crew

Costa Venezia Cruise Review by cruise freek

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Classic Ocean View
cruise freek’s Full Rating Summary
Get Costa Venezia price drops

Classic Ocean View
Cabin EC 1202
cabin has two small circuler windows. two beds. a table. cosette, draweres, a safe. a telophone, a hair dryer, bath room with sink and shower. one bed was small and hard cushion. TV entertaiment was terrible. Movies changed only onece in 8 days. we saw same movies 10 times. our pleasure was reading books that we brought with us. noise of bow thruster was terrible. splash noise form bow was terrible.
Deck 1 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins