3. Majesty of the Seas
We booked MOS for the great price and to have something to look forward to during our LONG wait for a 12 night Royal sailing in November. This was our 2nd Royal sailing, the first being Liberty of the Seas (quite larger and more bells and whistles). It was also our first sailing out of Florida. Embarkation was the quickest I've experienced yet. Same for disembarkation. Shuttle to nearby parking was smooth. We had dinner in MDR all 5 nights. Our party of 2 was seated at table for 10. Service was good and waiter handled special requests (ie, could I get an app portion of an entree) well. Some of the apps and entrees hit it out bnb of the park. Others were just ok and some were a pass. We had to order dessert when placing dinner order, which I didn't care for. Enjoyed Windjammer for breakfast and lunch, including pizza and deli. Food was great. Tables were quick to be cleaned even during peak meal service. Production numbers were fun. I had the pleasure of meeting the male lead singer who was in audience to see 2 other specialty shows. He was super nice and it was great to see his smile while he enjoyed watching other acts. Comedian was okay. Frankie Vali performer was good, but that show was not my cup of tea. Too chatty. Bar service was great throughout ship. No lines or wait for cocktail anywhere. Piano bar entertained to a intoxicated harem (complete with lap dance) several nights in a row to the expense of other patrons. Pool was crowded, but we prefer top deck and quieter Lido experience.

The cruise before our cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by TrixieCarpenter

Pool was crowded, but we prefer top deck and quieter Lido experience.
TrixieCarpenter’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas price drops

Older ship so we weren't expecting to be wowed by our cabin. Everything worked. Nice storage in window alcove. Good storage in desk, closet and bathroom. Shower was larger than expected. Smallest cabin I've had as far as floor space, but we weren't on the cruise to sit in our cabin. Loved our stateroom attendant Harry! We were most forward cabin. There was some noise on AM from work being done beyond passenger area. We were right on top or next to mechanisms used for docking. Very noisy when arriving to port, so no sleeping late! I didn't mind so this reminded me I was on a ship and we'd arrived somewhere new to explore!
  Majesty of the Seas Deck Plans

• Beach
    Very welcoming all inclusive beach. Had private cabana, chairs, hammock. Not crowded. Staff was great - checking on us every few minutes. SUPER taco bar for lunch - all home made with cook attending buffet. Great food!

We didn't swim - were just happy to relax on beach. Very seaweed, but that's mother nature and they had a whole crew cleaning things up. We did enjoy the pool.
  • Chankanaab National Park Tour
    Went on our own at recommendation of The Cruise Geeks. $23 for basic admission and we had the best snorkeling experience ever! Staff was great, welcoming us right away and showing us the lay of the land, then checking on us regularly. Man made beach area was immaculate (as was entire park) and had shaded seating, sun loungers, hammocks... all included in f as or and first come first serve. We got a bucket of beers that came with 2 margatitas for $25 and order of guac for $10. All delivered to you. We didn't have to move. Snorkeling was AMAZING. Lots of varieties of fish. They have gear for you to use. We had our own snorkels but used one of their vests. Enjoyed massage for 2 2 30 minute massages) for $60. Got a little teaser (shoulder massage) right on beach. Services provided in a larger hut just behind beach area. Slightly sandy, but very relaxing with the sounds of the birds, the breeze... and a bargain CV compared to shop spa prices! No pressure sell at end FB or product.

We did quick walk through on our way out to see what else there was. Saw features, lobsters in lagoon, part of walrus show, gift shop, dolphin area. All top notch. Very clean. Staff helpful and friendly. We know there are costs associated with other activities, but the beach and snorkel experience we got for a mere $23 has us chomping at the bit to return.
    View All 229 Chankanaab National Park Tour Reviews