3. Grand Princess
Club Grazie Palazzo Venetian gifted me this cruise. I am thankful as it was a great restful vacation. We chose it as it had a lot of restful sea days and princess cruise slogan is come back new and the relaxation and fabulous beds ensured that. We were pampered the whole trip and the service cannot be exceeded anywhere else. Mauii was great to walk around and touch toes in ocean. The plantation farm train ride and waterfall viewing in Kauai was great fun, feeding baby pigs and seeing chickens everywhere The botanical garden and waterfall tour in hilo was great. In Honolulu you can't get close enough to memorial which is a bummer but still great to review the history and honor our fallen military. Stopping in Ensenada to pick up handmade purses was a bonus. The food service on this cruise was the best I have ever encountered anywhere. Princess Cruise should be proud of all these employees.

Fabulous cruise

Grand Princess Cruise Review by joydina

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Balcony
Club Grazie Palazzo Venetian gifted me this cruise.

I am thankful as it was a great restful vacation.

joydina’s Full Rating Summary
Get Grand Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA B401
great balcony that we did pay extra for and was worth it.
Baja Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins