3. Norwegian Sky
short quick cruise. one day in havana, one day at sea, one day at stirrup cay. Havana was GREAT, arranged a third party tour and spent all day in Havana and night at Tropicana. Tropicana show was ok, all in spanish, all the music sounded the same to me. Was about 2 hours, but could have been much shorter for me. Didnt do Stirrup Cay, it rained nearly all day there so we missed it but we did party on the boat more. On board, the boat was full and handled the population very easily. food was ok at the buffet's and better at the main dining rooms. Bars were all good and made for lots of easy drinking. We got the upgraded beverage promo so we had bottles of water and better liquors available. Easy on/easy off...really had no problems at all. Couple we were traveling with had some minor room issues (AC, TV stuff) but it was resolved. Apparently we were supposed to have some classic towel animals in our room every night but we didnt at all. I wasnt too worried about that but others may complain about it.

Excellent week....easy time, good drinks

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by NYCCritic

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Cuba
  • Cabin Type: Aft-Facing Balcony
NYCCritic’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Aft-Facing Balcony
Cabin B1 8079
cabin was better than expected....balcony was fantastic and overall it was larger than we thought it may be.
Norway Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins