3. Norwegian Bliss
Choose the ship due to look and activities available. There was never a dull or boring moment on board, my grandson had the best time he is 3 years old but was trying just about everything, we mini golfed, he went swimming, he went to splash academy, we listened to music, went to see Jersey Boys, watched movies and just had a great experience. cannot wait to do it again. The crew was very attentive and just amazing, the food was unbelievable especially the day had Jamaican food. My grandson and daughter made new friends. My grandson loved all the attention he as getting from the crew. I would recommend this ship to friends and family members. Norwegian Cruise line is the best line I have been on so far. This was our 3rd time on NCL and cannot wait to do it again. Claudia from Canada. Dining was amazing.

Amazing..best cruise so far

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by claudiamariemorgan

Claudia from Canada. Dining was amazing.
claudiamariemorgan’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

The cabin was very spacious and lots of room for our luggage and moving around
  Norwegian Bliss Deck Plans

Everyone should take at least 1 cruise in their lifetime. the experience is something you will never forget. We are planning to take as many cruises as we can.