3. Celebrity Edge
What an awesome cruise on board the Celebrity Edge! We really loved this ship, the food, the staff etc. If you're not sure-book it now, it's worth every penny and even more! You'll be wowed every day on this ship with something new. The Edge has vaulted to the top of our list just behind the MCS Seaside. Love my infinite balcony with bed near balcony! As a usual some Tips from us: You don't need to be have an internet package to connect to the ships wifi system to send messages to other people that you are cruising with (using the Celebrity app). You can also set up Smart phone to be used as your key. You can also control the lights, temperature, blinds and TV from your cell phone! They do reserve a good amount of seats for suite guests, but they release any unused seats about 10 min before the show and we are always seat in front row :-) Around 8:30 every night, the bar tenders will do a flair show along with the light show. I chose "Anytime" dining, to make it easier to try each of the restaurants. In my cruise planner, I was able to click the "Add to Cart" button under the complimentary restaurant that I wanted. There is a different button for each restaurant. I booked 2 specialty and each of the 4 complimentary restaurants that way. Magic Carpet (open for drinks almost constantly although the app does not reflect that). Elevator signage listing the restaurants and clubs for each floor was very helpful. If it is green around the elevator, it is going up - red, it is going down. If you want the cabin at a certain temperature when you return, you may want to turn off the go green (under settings) as it will turn the thermostat up 2 degrees when you leave. Go To Eden!!! It was crazy amazing intriguing... Pizza is in the back of the cafeteria. Don't miss it, it's good! Eden Cafe for free lunch. They open at noon and they had excellent yummy hot and cold sandwiches and salads Try Le Grand Bistro For at least one lunch, enjoy the daily specials, it's one of the best values onboard ($20) Le Petit Chef offers an animated story of four miniature chefs having a cooking competition preparing your meal and it is projected on your table top. It was very entertaining and fun. The Edge is definitely spectacular!

If you still thinking-book it! Best time of my life....

Celebrity Edge Cruise Review by Navasarda

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Edge Stateroom with Infinite Veranda

As a usual some Tips from us:

Go To Eden!!! It was crazy amazing intriguing...

Pizza is in the back of the cafeteria. Don't miss it, it's good!

The Edge is definitely spectacular!
Navasarda’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Celebrity Edge price drops

Edge Stateroom with Infinite Veranda
Cabin E1 7162
Love my bed placement near balcony. Enough space for 2. The lifeboats just deck down, no sea view down...
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins