3. Norwegian Sky
This was our first Norwegian Cruise and we have a great time. The ship was refurbished and nice. Cabins still need some minor tweaks but overall it was a great experience. This cruise had an unlimited drinks option which made this a great value. I will certainly cruise Norwegian again very soon. Also, I was not sure how i would feel about the freestyle cruising option but it worked perfectly for travelers like our family. We like the option to do and move at our own schedule. I can't wait to take my kids on a Norwegian cruise to see how much they enjoy it as well. The service was great by the staff on board the ship as well especially in the dining halls. We had great experiences in all the dining facilities. We did not book any shore excursions but we did go ashore and do things at our own pace. I like that option as well.

Great cruise

austin320’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Oceanview Porthole Window
Cabin OH 7002
the cabin was a nice size but some of the fixtures were dated in the bathroom. But the cabin was very comfortable and nice for the price.
International Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins