3. Britannia
I chose this cruise for the beautiful scenery of the Norwegian Fjords. Due to strong winds we were unable to embark straight away as it was dangerous to use the air bridge but we were kept informed and I actually boarded 15 minutes before my allotted time. First time using a mobility scooter but very helpful staff helped me to board by a conventional gangplank. No trouble disembarking, off within 15 minutes. Luggage found and out of the terminal within 30 minutes. I did not do any organised trips as it was my first cruise on my own, since losing my husband and having to us a mobility scooter. Self serve Horizon restaurant has plenty of staff wearing "Happy to Help aprons" and they were indeed helpful (although wanted to give me more food than I wanted) carried it to the table for me. All areas are accessible to disabled travellers and if you want to eat in the other restaurants they will park and bring it back afterwards. The Eric Lanlard afternoon tea in the Epicurean is to die for. The glad house has amazing wines (Selected by Ollie Smith). Try a wine flight if you want to sample. These is plenty of seating even on a sea day it wasn't hard to find a place. Overall a beautiful ship with absolutely wonderful crew.

Brilliant for a solo traveller with mobility problems

Britannia Cruise Review by GrannieB54

I chose this cruise for the beautiful scenery of the Norwegian Fjords.

These is plenty of seating even on a sea day it wasn't hard to find a place.

Overall a beautiful ship with absolutely wonderful crew.
GrannieB54’s Full Rating Summary
Get P&O Britannia price drops

Cabin B427
The cabin exceeded my expectations. Absolutely huge. A wet room accessible for a wheelchair. Completely seperate seating area with TV. AnotherTV in the bed area. There are curtains to seperate the sleeping and seating areas. Flat access to the balcony although may be a bit small if accessing in a wheelchair.