3. MSC Musica
This was my second time on MSC cruise. This time the embarkation was a disaster. But this could have been caused by the bad weather. It took more than 2 hours to board. My daughter was restless and tired. The ship sailed late and was driven very fast, I think this was to catch up the lost time, this unfortunately made some of us very sick. Which wasn't great at all. The food/buffet was much better than Sinfonia. Musica was much cleaner and beautiful. The service was great. The cabins were much bigger which was a bonus. The down site was there was a sewage stench. Maybe they had a drainage problem. But you could only smell it outside on the deck not inside. The kiddies club did a great job entertaining the kids & keeping them safe. My daughter had a great time, she was sad to go. Overall we had a great time and yes I will do this again in the near future.

Sailing on Msc Musica

MSC Musica Cruise Review by Shamok

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Stateroom with Partial View – Bella

Overall we had a great time and yes I will do this again in the near future.
Shamok’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Get MSC Musica price drops

Oceanview Stateroom with Partial View – Bella
Cabin O1 8051
The cabin was bigger than i expected. I was on Sinfonia before and i was on Oceanview Stateroom with total view but this cabin was much bigger. The shower was much bigger. I was much better for 4 people.
Forte Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins