3. Norwegian Star
In general, we had a great time but the staff put a damper on our experience. The ship was nice, our room was clean. We did Excursions at all three stops and had a great time at all the stops. Now the Staff. Our steward barely talks to us and never ask if we need anything or how was the room. Most of our dining experience was poor except at the Japanese restaurant. The waiters and waitress seem confused and not sure of them self. It took a long time to clear our dishes away. Very seldom anyone came around ask we need more drinks. The two best bar people were the Steak house. She went by the name as the Booze lady. She was on the money. She always made sure our drinks were full and she did some small talk with us. The other guy was at the Gatsby bar. Just like the booze lady, he knew how to interact with us. I would say 88% of the staff did not know how to interact with guest and they look very Timid. Like some other guest I talk to, we all said it look like this was the first time this crew work on the ship. This was the 1st time we went with Norwegian, been on Carvinal three times. Not sure I will give Norwegian another chance. The reason, this is my third-time writing a response. Yet no one from Norwegian would care to respond back to me??

Had a great time but the Staff was Non existent.

Norwegian Star Cruise Review by ice68

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
ice68’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Star price drops

Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA 11176
our room was clean, Our steward barely talks to us and never ask if we need anything or how was the room. Also, they must no longer do towel animals? Not one time we got one, seem strange to us. In general, the room was clean daily.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins