3. Scenic Jewel
Lovely ship, clean and comfortable. All Staff helpful, attentive, polite. Extremely smart. Butlers charming, could not do enough for us, Their grey suits exceptional. Very comprehensive tours with excellent guides. However one criticism is that their walking pace was a little to fast for me age group they were leading. The app on the smart phone had several technical difficulties. The two external musical events in Budapest and Vienna were superb and very professional. Venues exceptional. The whole experience reflected the culture of the countries. On board entertainment was equally memorable. Food of a very high standard, good choices. journey arrangements good excepting at Budapest some confusion on arrival at Budapest airport as no one there to meet us. I rang the help number given only to receive a recorded message in what I presumed to be Hungarian!! Overall a most enjoyable and memorable holiday. Thank you o very much to everyone involved.

The Danube

Scenic Jewel Cruise Review by Wendydiana

Lovely ship, clean and comfortable. All Staff helpful, attentive, polite.

On board entertainment was equally memorable.

Food of a very high standard, good choices.

Overall a most enjoyable and memorable holiday.

Thank you o very much to everyone involved.
Wendydiana’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Jewel price drops

Spacious. Comfortable. Storage good.