3. Midnatsol
They focus on nature and making a difference. I don't like cities on water. I don't like nightclubs and casinos. I like focus on nature, stillness, away from the city. Of the beaten track. Hurtigruten offers this. I like to leave a small carbon footprint when travelling. I enjoy travelling with older people or retired people. They make for better conversation. The group on this trip was smaller and it made the ship less crowded. The shore activities were great but quite costly. Dining was good with a good buffet and menu in the evenings. The ship does not include wifi and I did not know this beforehand. It cost NOK 1600 for wifi throughout the cruise. It was an unforeseen cost. There should be more clarity on that . I also prefer an all inclusive full board which should include tips etc. No surprises. I loved the entertainment. It was heartfelt and interesting

Hurtigruten is the best way to travel

Midnatsol Cruise Review by CUys

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Europe

Dining was good with a good buffet and menu in the evenings.

I loved the entertainment. It was heartfelt and interesting
CUys’s Full Rating Summary