3. Disney Fantasy
I agree with several others about what people expect from this cruise.....I just dont think ANY cruise is good for an infant or toddler. My husband and I are in our 60's and love Disney. This was our 1st 7 day cruise and I wish we could of just stayed on it for another week. We have also done 3 day cruises on the Dream. Top notch entertainment and the dining for us was also top notch..Cabanas was ok but still much better than anything on a Carnival Cruise..we had a verandah and so worth it...loved how much room we had in our room. I know we have only done 3 cruises with Disney but I can not find fault with any of them. On this last one our room was next to a family with 3 kids and a baby...the kids screamed and cried the whole time and it sounded like they were playing ball in the room with all the noise...I know kids will be kids, but please teach them to respect others..this is not Disney's fault...our waitstaff David and Marco were fantastic and our stateroom hostess was great too...I do agree concessions for the movies should come with the price. Entire ship spotless!!

Best Week Ever

free2div’s Full Rating Summary
Get Disney Fantasy price drops

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin 05B
plenty of room for 2..more than that would be crowded for us. great comfy bed and couch and desk..plenty of space to put clothes
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins