3. MSC Poesia
I would like to give my honest review of the Baltic cruise on the MSC Poesia. We started our cruise in Warnemunde. We spent the night before the cruise in Rostock, Germany. It was a nice town with a strip of shops and colorful houses. In the morning we made the short drive to Warnemunde. I had purchased parking at Easy Parken for 96 euros for the cruise. It was a breeze. The workers were friendly and delivered us to the ship. The embarkment process was easy. We received our cards and went to our room. It looks like most of the rooms have balconies. I would highly recommend having a balcony. We sat out at some of the ports and enjoyed watching the water. Our cabin steward did a great job keeping our room looking good. The ports were all good. I recommend taking Uber to get from Glyndia to Gdansk which is a beautiful city. Klaipeda is a bit small and doesn't offer much. It does have a good market with local crafts and lots of amber for what I believe was a good price. I wish I had bought more. It is within walking distance of the port. Riga was nicer and bigger. We walked from the ship and tours are offered for 12 euros outside of the House of the Black Heads. Tallin was within walking distance of the port and was a lovely medieval city. We enjoyed walking around the town. There are many restaurants to enjoy lunch and many shops and a market. The prices were good for woolen goods and linen things. St. Petersburg was great! Helsinki, Stockholm and Copenhagen needed transportation to the city, but Hop on Hop Buses were waiting at the terminal. The service in the dining rooms was good but we felt the food could be better. The drink prices were reasonable. Overall, we had a great time!

Great ports, service and cabins

MSC Poesia Cruise Review by TammyTraveler

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom – Fantastica

Overall, we had a great time!
TammyTraveler’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Poesia price drops

Balcony Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin B2 9123
Nice size cabin with a balcony. We loved having a balcony!
Leopardi Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins