Seven Seas Voyager Cruise Review

For those who enjoy listening to music

Seven Seas Voyager Cruise Review by beachcrest

• Sail Date: Mar 2019
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Grand Suite

I recently sailed on a trans-Atlantic voyage and a western Med cruise. I had a Grand Suite for the first segment and a Penthouse Suite on the second leg. Both staterooms were equipped with a bluetooth Bose speaker. I enjoy listening to my own playlists on Spotify. If you do too, I recommend that you download your favorites before leaving home as streaming services are blocked once you're on board.

The Grand Suite was spacious and it was nice to be able to host a cocktail party for nine. The butler arranged for a bartender and canapes. It was a very nice get together.

We also enjoyed the convenience of having a second bathroom.

The crossing was very smooth - one of the best, according to the Captain. The itinerary was interesting and featured some nice ports of call. I especially liked Madeira and Cadiz.

Would highly recommend this as a wonderful way of getting to Europe.

beachcrest's Full Rating Summary

Grand Suite
Cabin GS 914

The suite was spacious and well located. We especially enjoyed the convenience of having a second powder room.

a lovely hilltop village known for its decorative tiles that commemorate the life of its local celebrity, St Catalina Thomas. Unfortunately, the monastery was closed on the day that I visited.

View All undefined undefined Reviews
Cadiz

I took a panorama tour of the City. There was sufficient time for walking around on one's own and get acquainted with this gem of a town. I later returned to visit the art museum.

Hamilton

Loved the convenience of docking on Front Street and the ability to leave the ship and walk around the downtown area to re-visit favorites like the Cathedral and Art Museum.

beachcrest