3. Norwegian Spirit
The ship is about to go to dry dock for an overhaul. It needs it. Food was lousy. Buffet was barely edible. Dining room food was usually served lukewarm though some was good. We enjoyed the included Asian restaurant. Our balcony room was small even for a cruise ship. The bed was firm and very comfortable. It seemed like the cabin steward needed more training because every day I had to remind him of towels that he had forgotten to leave for us and each time the room needed to be vacuumed I had to request it. There’s plenty of friendly staff in the bars and restaurants however they lack comfortable seating. And one of the things I found challenging for the ship is that there is not an easy way to get a quick snack that you can grab and take back to your room or the pool deck. The only 24 hour food that is available requires to sit and consume it in a small area and you’re not allowed to take it back to your room or the pool deck. Overall we will give NCL one more chance but so far prefer royal or Disney hands down.

Great itinerary. Poor ship quality.

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by alta4242