3. Crown Princess
I had never visited the Eastern Caribbean ports. I enjoyed the different ports: St. Kitts, Martinique, Barbados, Antiqua. St. Thomas. Grand Turks & Caicos plus the weather was beautiful.The ship staff ( waiters and cabin stewards) were wonderful. The terry cloth robe was nice. We had plenty of hangers. The cabin was small. The balcony did not have a foot stool which I would have liked. My roommate was disappointed that she was not able to obtain a chair with arms. We were told that Princess stopped supply chairs with arms. Entertainment was very enjoyable. Movies under the stars showed recent movies such as the Green Book and Mary Poppins.Touring back stage was interesting. Also was able to visit the kitchen. My Princess excursions as a whole were nice . However, I was disappointed with my St Thomas The EZ luggage check was wonderful. My luggage was checked to my return/final city. I visited Ft. Lauderdale post cruise. Yes, I would go again.

Beautiful Islands

Crown Princess Cruise Review by TXLinedancer

TXLinedancer’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB A615
The cabin was small, would have liked a chair with arms and I would have enjoyed a balcony footstool. Had plenty of hangers which was a treat. My cruise robe was roomy which was great.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins