3. American Duchess
The wait staff was superb, extremely accommodating. The cleaning crew did a superb job. Kristen, the EMT, and Kashawna, the Purser, went above and beyond to arrange an oxygen concentrator when "Special Needs" failed to provide a working concentrator. I am extremely thankful and forever in their debt. Without their service, I might have been unable to complete the voyage. Two days without oxygen was challenging for me since I have a very severe case of Sleep Apnea that requires an oxygen concentrator and a CPAP machine. I am forever in their debt for the extraordinary service they provided for me. Their extreme care made this a successful vacation. It is heartwarming to know that the cruise line was here to accommodate my every need, but these two workers were unabelievably accommocating. I am so grateful for their care. They successfully arranged a concentrator and a backup to be delivered after we had already set sail. After two days without oxygen I was beginning to wonder if I would have to discontinue my cruise. Thankfully, they rectified the problem. I look forward to taking another excursion on the American Queen Steamboat Company,.

All the staff was beyond superb. We were grateful for the excellent service.

American Duchess Cruise Review by mjreiber

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: USA
Guest Experience Manager, Guest Experience Manager @AQSC has responded
Hi Mjreiber! Thank you so much for the great review! We are extremely pleased to learn that the on board crew were able to assist you with your needs! They are a great team and we are so thankful you had a nice vacation! Please come back and cruise with us again! Kind Regards, Guest Experience Manager
mjreiber’s Full Rating Summary
Get American Duchess price drops

I was worried that our cabin would not be large enough to provide sufficient space for me and my two sisters. I was pleasantly surprised that we had more than enough room for all 3 of us. Not only was their sufficient space to hang all of our clothing for 8 days, there was adequate room to store our luggage. I will happily recommend this cruise line to my friends.