3. Norwegian Sky
I decided to take this cruise to see Cuba. I had already been on the Sky before it went into dry dock for a refurb. It was good to see they made some changes, and some I did not like as much. My cabin was clean, but the shower was horrible. It went from ICE cold to BOILING hot all the time while in use. Many areas of the public space have been changed since the refurb. They moved the Piano to the atrium and the old space is now the mojito bar. It has an irish feel to it and does not match what they are attempting to do. The BLISS lounge is much nicer, and more open. This space was tight before refurb. I loved Cuba. The people were awesome, the food was great. I took a day tour of the city and a night tour of the city. Both well worth taking. The guides were great and answered all questions and gave us a good insight of life and how, and why, things are.

Overnight in Cuba

EganFire’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Inside
Cabin IX 4113
The cabin was clean. The shower was horrible. Went from ice cold to boiling hot ALL. THE. TIME. Several items need to be fixed and updated. It was at the end of a long one way in one way out hallway. It was quiet.
International Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins