CYBER MONDAY DEALS! Get discounts on top-rated cruises. View Deals

10+ Cruises • Age 40s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Apr 2019
Cabin: Oceanview Picture Window

I booked NCL Dawn to try a different NCL ship. I had been on the NCL Bliss and NCL Sky before this one. Bliss being one of the newest and Sky being one of the oldest. The Dawn has had a recent refurb, but I do not believe that included the guest rooms, just the public areas.

The ships pool is VERY small. Being a larger ship than the Sky it has half the pool that the Sky does. Food was average, some good dishes and some not-so good. I think the on-board entertainment (bands, shows, etc...) was top-notch.

I enjoyed Harvest Cay in Belize. I went on a fishing excursion, and spent the time afterwards wondering the island, the beach, and the fresh water pool. I drank some Belize local beer, and found the Island clean, and well managed.

Oceanview Picture Window

Cabin OA

The cabin was a little dated, but in good condition. Being in the front of the ship it had a good amount of rocking while at sea. A few creaks and noises when the wind and seas were a little rough.

Port Reviews

Harvest Caye

I really liked this port. It served as a starting point for many excursion taking some people to the mainland. This island was built just for cruise ships and it is clean, and well managed. The staff is professional and well trained. I would for sure return to this port. I took place in the Fishing Excursion, and it was a blast. Great staff, fun time and I will repeat.

2 Helpful Votes