3. Pride of America
I chose Pride of America because I’m an NCL cruiser. I know what I’m going to get with NCL. I also travel suite or Haven class, and I think that makes all the difference. Easy embarkation and disembarkation, escorted right through. The speciality restaurants reserved for suite guests are outstanding. My suite was perfect, with a wide deck so my lounge chair faced the ocean straight on. My suite was 12008. Entertainment was very good, especially the last night, the Las Vegas review. The cabin staff was great, as was the butler and the concierge, although I really didn’t make use of either of those gentlemen. All the specialty restaurants were excellent, but I also enjoyed East Meets West, and the buffet for certain things. The tours were excellent. I took two helicopter tours which were amazing. The land tours was informative and fun. All the guides were good. I took 8 NCL tours. I saw and did everything I wanted to do. The luau and the Manor House dinner was excellent with seats right up front. I would recommend the cruise to anyone and everyone, but I don’t see myself going again. I live in Florida, and that’s a long flight. But, I saw and did everything there was to see and do. My memories will be with me forever. I’m 73, and I traveled by myself. NCL is the best line, in my opinion. My only small complaint was, since a pre cruise hotel was included in my package, the shuttle from the airport should have been included in that package. Strange airport, I had to get a taxi on my own. $45. The shuttle should not be tied to the air reservation. I shouldn’t be penalized for securing my own air. I still love NCL.

Wonderful trip!

Pride of America Cruise Review by nanphil

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Penthouse with Large Balcony

Entertainment was very good, especially the last night, the Las Vegas review.

nanphil’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America price drops

Penthouse with Large Balcony
Cabin SG 12008
Perfect size cabin for one or two people.
Deck 12 Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins