3. Norwegian Bliss
The timing was perfect. We had already been to the Caribbean and wanted somewhere different. They work like a well oiled machine. All ship personnel were knowledgeable about the ship. The embarking and disembarking went smoothly, even the tenders were easy. There were a good balance of sea days and port days. Just a LOT of people on that ship, hard to get an elevator. The food is amazing, and the specialty restaurants are awesome. There was not much room at the pool, unfortunately there is only one adult only pool. The one thing I found to be unfortunate is the standard for dress in the dining rooms. No one seems to want to get dressed up anymore. This in my opinion, lowers the standard of the people on board. I used to look forward to dress up nights. Even at the Theatre shows, shorts and t-shirts. Though the staff are diligent about washing hands, my husband and I both picked up a bug and were sick for the last few days. We enjoyed ourselves, and the excursions were as promised.

Beautiful Ship

Moosikins’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Aft-facing Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1 12248
Very comfortable, lots of space for clothes, steward was excellent. Bed firm, but fine.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins