• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Norwegian Jade Review

Editor Rating
1947 reviews
22 Awards

First time cruise- now my last. Horrific.

Review for Norwegian Jade to the Bahamas
Candy0308
First Time Cruiser • Age 30s

Sail Date: Apr 2019
Cabin:

worst vacation ever!!!!!! Forst time my husband and i ever cruised and it will be our last. Wasted our money wish we couldve been reimbursed thats how bad it was !! We prepaid for things such as a package of waterbottles and chocolate covered strawberries which we didnt get until2 days later and staff was so unhelpful just kept passing the ball back and forth.Shore excursion staff was extremely rude. Bartenders at top siders also very rude. Food was horrific. Drinks were horrible. Staff not friendly. excursions and days off port were cut short. Couldnt do everything we wanted to do. Had to get reimbursed for one excursion. Found a bug in our salad at osheehans. Alizar was served a frozen steak and paella had no rice in it. Had to speak to managers constantly at places for terrible service. The list goes on and on. I am so discouraged with this cruise for me and my husband we paid good money for this cruise and it all went out the window. Very disappointed.

Horrific.

Port Reviews

Port Canaveral (Orlando)

Not enough time to do ANYTHING!

Great Stirrup Cay

Been jet skiing before but the waverunners they had did not have a good or comfortable throttle.

3 Helpful Votes