3. Norwegian Jade
worst vacation ever!!!!!! Forst time my husband and i ever cruised and it will be our last. Wasted our money wish we couldve been reimbursed thats how bad it was !! We prepaid for things such as a package of waterbottles and chocolate covered strawberries which we didnt get until2 days later and staff was so unhelpful just kept passing the ball back and forth.Shore excursion staff was extremely rude. Bartenders at top siders also very rude. Food was horrific. Drinks were horrible. Staff not friendly. excursions and days off port were cut short. Couldnt do everything we wanted to do. Had to get reimbursed for one excursion. Found a bug in our salad at osheehans. Alizar was served a frozen steak and paella had no rice in it. Had to speak to managers constantly at places for terrible service. The list goes on and on. I am so discouraged with this cruise for me and my husband we paid good money for this cruise and it all went out the window. Very disappointed.

First time cruise- now my last. Horrific.

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by Candy0308