3. MSC Musica
My family and I we had an amazing time the kids loved it and they were busy through out. We love the cruise. However the price on some items was expensive e.g studio photos. In general we enjoyed the cruise. The cabin was clean and the house keeping was on point. The public area pool, bars, kids area and clubs and so on were well managed and the the service was excellent. Entertainment inboard was good however thank you to the intertainment team. And the performers. Food was good and all the restaurants well well managed and the service and house keeping was on point. I understand that the Ship own by the international company. I think it would do the comp company better if you could be mindful of the price when doing SA tours especially drinks. Over all I was happy and I will surely do it again with MSC THANK YOU.

Amazing

MSC Musica Cruise Review by Bernard Dichabe Mmulane

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Africa

Over all I was happy and I will surely do it again with MSC THANK YOU.
Bernard Dichabe Mmulane’s Full Rating Summary