3. MSC Musica
The cruise was over populated with passengers. No dining facilities available at breakfast & lunch. By the time you waited for a seat the buffet was closed.At excursions we were treated as if we were in a government facility where we need to stand in long lines. The braai on the Island did not have any proper meat, as per braai. I've been on four cruise thus far and this was the worst. No body was asked to put on life jackets from the ship to the island. South African staff working on the ship were quiet rude. The were hardly any crew members available for assistance. No real live entertainment on Deck as they usually do. " The Spice of the cruise has died off" I'm very disappointed as I always enjoyed and anticipated the cruise yearly. I would appreciate it if I heard some feedback from you soon.

Disappointed