3. Norwegian Dawn
We arrived at noon to embark and due to the volume of people, we had to make a line for emigration and it took us about an hour and a half to embark. Our first dining experience took place at the Venetian restaurant. We had a good experience due the service and food quality. After our lunch, we received an induction on the safety instructions which are mandatory by an international regulation. On the second day we went through a bad experience because we found bed bugs on both of our beds which we reported to customer service. Mr. Cardenas made immediate arrangements for the appropriate personnel to revise our room and we were moved to another room. Our luggage was taken by the staff as a percussion for laundry and steam cleaning for which we remained without our belongings until the following day. I suffered stomach flu with nausea and diarrhea during that night. I visited the medical center which prevented me from going to the excursion. The doctor ordered confinement with a special diet during 24 hours and I spent all Friday in my room. I wanted to watch TV all day and I discovered that there is a very limited channel selection which includes only one movie channel. I discovered that on the main menu of the TV there was an option for pay per view channels ($10.00) which in an air plane would easily be included on the fare. The lack of movie selection and the fact that I had to pay per view was frustrating and inconvenient. When my mother and her friend were able to go to the excursion that day and their experience was not the best because there was lack of guidance and they did not know where they had to take the bus to the Chacchoben Mayan Ruins. There was a lot of people and thy were going to different places so due to the lack of guidance it seem very confusing. We received the Freestyle Daily informational bulletin and we observed that some events are indicated as free but once you arrive, it is indicated that there is a cost to participate on them. We had the opportunity to visit the Garden Cafe, Venetian, Aqua and Bamboo which had variety and good service. The swimming pool was very small like a jacuzzi and there were so many people there that it was impossible to approach. The room service staff was friendly and professional as well as the waiters and buffet personnel and the customer service desk this made us feel well.We disembarked very early in the morning after breakfast and it was very organized. .

My experience during the cruise to Costa Maya Mexico. April 17 - 21, 2019

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by elibethpal

elibethpal’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Balcony
Cabin BX 9178
The room had balcony, but we do not know the specific reference.

This was our second room after we were transferred from a room that had bed bugs. Our room was comfortable and we enjoyed the view. Rooms should have more electric outlets to connect devices such as cell phones. Beds seem comfortable but the sofa was difficult to open and close. It was very difficult to handle the shower handles for water temperature and the water would stay either cold or too hot.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins