3. Norwegian Pearl
This was our eighth cruise with Norwegian, and I am happy to say they did not disappoint ! This was one of the most relaxing and fun trips I have been on. The staff was outstanding! I found them to be friendly and very helpful. Rachiel and Christina, both restaurant hostesses, were especially kind and helpful. They always greeted me by my name and a big smile every time they saw me. They never once forgot my name ! I found the food to be very good. My favorite, is the Le Bistro, a French cuisine restaurant. We ate there a couple times because we enjoyed it so much. Cagney's and Teppeyaki was also very good. The complimentary restaurants were just as good. The servers always made sure every meal was the way we wanted it. Our cabins were always well taken care of. No one had any complaints with them at all. We always get balconies and it is great to have your morning coffee on the balcony. You can get coffee and rolls and fruit delivered to your cabin free of charge. It is definitely worth the effort. We went to Grand Cayman, Aruba, Bonaire, St. Lucia, St. Kitt's and St. Thomas. The excursions to choose from were plentiful, We enjoyed the catamarans, snorkling and beaches. Just gorgeous ! I especially loved the BOSS Underwater Scooter Adventure in St. Thomas. It is just what it sounds like, an underwater scooter. It was the coolest thing I have done in quite awhile. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Everyone should look into this excursion. We were underwater for about a half an hour and saw all kinds of fish and sea life. We left from Tampa, but came back into New York City. It was pretty neat to pass the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island coming into port. Overall, it was a wonderful trip. We have already booked our next cruise on Norwegian. I am looking forward to our next trip!

The best cruise yet !

toledocruiser80’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Pearl price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 10100
Our cabin was always well maintained, and our steward was Romel and he was great ! Very friendly and accomodating. If we needed anything, he made sure we got it. He always asked how our day was going, and if we enjoyed our excursions or dinner. Great guy !
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins