3. Norwegian Breakaway
I chose Norwegian Breakaway because it is a large ship, which usually means awesome entertainment. We appreciated Norwegian's flexibility with for dining and other activities. We cruised from Miami (great port) to Honduras, Belize, Costa Maya and Cozumel. Our favourite part of the ship in the evenings was the piano bar. We thought the three pianists were outstanding, smart, funny, entertaining and engaging. We spent many evenings there. The comedians were pretty good, too, but not to the level of enjoyment we experienced with the pianos. We enjoyed the regular entertainment in the atrium. The games, trivia and other events were entertaining and fun, and the family-style content was appreciated. The atrium bar was slow in serving drinks, but other bars were very good. The big production shows in the Theatre were excellent. The music, choreography and selection of productions were top-notch. We enjoyed the freestyle dining - lots of variety with times, selection and quality of foods, and lots of choices of where to dine. The excursions were okay. We did the ziplining, which was great. The Lazy River tubing was not, however. The water was down and the flow was slow, which was more of a problem as there wasn't much of interest along the route and the guide was not very entertaining. The host on the bus was great, though. The cruise director was very good. His presence around the ship was at a good level and the events and activities were great. My husband had not cruised until our honeymoon last year and loved it so much that he wanted to go again. It was a good call. He is talking about going more. Yeah!! I've cruised many times and with various cruise lines. I rank Norwegian quite high, based on my expectations and what was offered.

Freestyle cruising was great

djoyancaster’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Family Inside Stateroom
Cabin I1 13641
The cabin was quite small, particularly as it had two foldaway wall beds. We will book a larger one for our next cruise. The location I chose was great. It was on a higher deck, close to things, and quiet.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins