3. MSC Musica
Amazing services,hospitality and entertainment activities. Specially cruise director Eric,Salsa teacher Natasha were very impressive . Ship was fabulous , Restaurants facilities was superb , you feel like a king . Shore excursion was good , staff was taking care of everything when you get to port. I would like to go again as I loved it very much. I had been there with my wife and her suggestion to go again there.She loved it so much and photographers over there were so excellent in their work that we took almost all photos of us. My best friend was also with me and he enjoyed it too much , all bars, lounges ,dining . he is choosy about food but he was eating so much over there as too many options you had to eat like Indian,Italian cuisines . Finally I would like to say that it was an amazing experience and must go there.

Superb Experience

aishwarya.rajput’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Musica price drops

Interior Stateroom – Bella
Cabin I1 11143
It was nice ,neat and clean .
Minuetto Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins