• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Sail Date: Apr 2019
Cabin: Suite
Traveled with children

Overall I had a really good experience on the ship. However I am not happy/pleased about the following:

Coffee & Tea & Juice from the buffet were terrible coffee tasted like hot water with a hint of coffee, tea was the same and the juice....I do not know what juice that was but it definatley was not juice at all. The care of passengers luggage is very poor and with the result two of our bags got terribly damaged and cannot even be used again (Baring in mind they were brand new suitcases). Bar staff on the outside deck were extreemly rude, yet Bar staff inside were super friendly and helpful. I would maybe suggest that the handling of luggage gets seen too as i think this is very unfair to the passenger. The buffet food was nice but a starting and end point need to be clearly marked so that other passengers can see which way to go as most times people would just bump into you and half knock you over. Other than that I had an awesome experience.

Suite

Cabin S3

Cabin was beautiful and made us all feel at home. Very comfortable. Enjoyed the balcony and breathtaking sea views.

Port Reviews

Portuguese Island

I did not personally go on the islad but hubby and kids did and they all enjoyed it very much. I will be sure to go next time.

Find an MSC Musica Cruise from $539