• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Norwegian Jade Review

Editor Rating
1955 reviews
22 Awards

Terrible! Will never cruise again!

Review for Norwegian Jade to Bermuda
bmg1994
2-5 Cruises • Age 20s

Sail Date: Apr 2019
Cabin: Balcony

During my first two days on the cruise I got food poisoning from O'sheerans bar and grill. The boat was terrible because the rooms were so small and the food was so fake and awful! The boat itself had not much to do on it. It was my boyfriends first time on a cruise and this made him not want to cruise again. The ship did not sail smooth at all. I told staff about this awful experience and they did not care. Everything is so expensive on the ship and a rip-off. I would NOT recommend this to anybody at all. I am very upset with my experience. The staff was nice but the food was terrible and wasn't cook correctly. Shore excursions are so expensive and not worth it at all. Please do not purchase when you can get transportation or things on the island for cheaper. This cruise line tries to get your money. I hope that they really fix this ship and the problems because I am sure many people have felt the same way as I did about this trip.

Balcony

Cabin BC

So small. Not worth the money

Port Reviews

New York (Brooklyn, Red Hook)

Okay