3. Carnival Dream
The ship was nice however being a smoker I found it to not be very smoker friendly (I know there are people who don't like smoking but, why should they have it better than us smokers? We all pay to cruise) there seemed to be more smokers on board than there was room for us all to smoke and be able to sit down and relax with a smoke and drink. The cabin was nice and dinning (food) was okay (our dinning staff was awesome!). The comedy shows were great but, the theater shows not so much. If you were in a hot tub at night (not late at night either before 9:00pm), you had to get out of the hot tub to go to the bar to get a drink yourself. Servers were very scarce. Our other services were on point. We missed our Honduras port which was very disappointing, as the excursion I had booked there was on my bucket list. Overall the cruise was nice and I got to spend quality time with family. Although my first cruise which was with Norwegian cruise line was much better. We plan on cruising again in the future, we may or may not book with Carnival as I am undecided at the moment.

Drinks please???

Tamz1975’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Dream price drops

Aft-View Extended Balcony
Cabin 8N 6359
The cabin was nice and the stewards were great!!
Vista Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins