3. Liberty of the Seas
Liberty is clearly showing age and wear. With that said, I found all areas to be clean, neat and tidy. Crew is putting forth a strong daily effort to keep standards high. We stayed in cabin 8334. Perfect location for exploring any section of the ship. If your health allows taking the stairs is quick and easy. Elevators can be stuffed and wait times long. Our cabin attendant was Raul. Could not have been more helpful. Always provided us with information, answered questions, kept cabin perfect. Found the Dining rooms to be above average in food quality and service. Windjammer can be crowded but always found seating by simply wandering. Main dining was "My Time" at 7:15 pm. We were able to walk right in for our table. Time put us after the 5:15 pm rush and prior to the 8:00 pm seating. Each night when we finished there was a considerable line of guests waiting. Would suggest making reservations ahead in Cruise Planner. Enjoyed the nightly music in several areas. Found bar service a little slow, bartenders not as open or friendly as I expected. Might be over reaching here as I was in the restaurant industry for 40 plus years. Only real complaint I would put forth is the Casino smoke. We considered dining in Sabor but from the time you pass by Photo Gallery, smoke is overpowering. Did not feel we could enjoy dinner. Will state I am a non-smoker so this may only apply to me. Enjoyed Galveston, every minute spent on the cruise, and have high praise for the entire staff. This was our 8th cruise with RC. We have Cuba booked next in Oct. Hoping the Government does not cancel.

Easter Cruise Liberty of the Seas

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by Jam0610

This was our 8th cruise with RC.

We have Cuba booked next in Oct. Hoping the Government does not cancel.
Jam0610’s Full Rating Summary