3. Liberty of the Seas
We booked with a travel agent, supposed to have dinners paid for. This was our first cruise, nobody explains anything. Didn't know were we supposed to eat. Sunday night we had the Mystery dinner theater. It was at Giovanni. It was good. Food was good , we had wine. Everything was good so we decided to eat at Giovanni monday night. Had glasses of wine. When we signed the ticket, no charges for the dinner or the wine. Tuesday was our 37th anniversary. So Monday night we tried to look were we supposed to eat. Guest services said you dont have reservations. So they booked us at Giovanni, my app on my phone showed no reservations so we said ok. So Tuesday night we ate at Giovanni and had wine they did not tell us it was a charge for the wine. So when we got back to the room, my phone beeps and I look at it, showed that we were supposed to be at Rembrandt. Looked on the tv for our account, they charged me $158 for dinner an $75 for the wine! If we knew there was a charge for the wine we wouldn't have ordered it. So Wednesday morning we went to guest services , (be prepared if you talk to guest services, you never talk to the same person twice,) they said that they would take off the $158 for dinner but said they would not take off the wine. Well we went to Rembrandt and the head waiter. Alvaro said he would take care of it. It finally was taken off Saturday night. Another problem, my husband played on the poker tournament on Wednesday, he won the first round. The final round for championship was Saturday night. They were playing for a cruise. He won Saturday night. They gave him the paperwork and said when we got back home to call and make reservations. So Monday he called they said ok. Our paper shows leaving on Harmony of the seas on December 1, the lady came on and said no a different ship on December 2 for slot tournament. My husband doesn't play slots! The confirmation number they put on his paper was the wrong one. They have no idea what they were doing. Now when the lady we talked to says that we can book the room but they can't guarantee that we won't have to pay for the cruise ourselves. That is not right. It is like false information. My husband was so ecstatic about winning the cruise. We chose a cruise to celebrate our anniversary and to just get away from all the stress for a week, instead of getting away it was more stressful. NOT A VERY GOOD 37TH ANNIVERSARY. We did have a great room attended, joe, he was awesome. Always cheerful and greeted us by name. We meet Alvaro, head wait staff at Rembrandt. He helped get the bill straighted out and made the rest of the cruise enjoyable. Our waiters Bin and Zinzin were great. My advice for first time cruisers. Do your research. Check your bill every day.

Terrible guest service, charge for everything

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by Angelscruiser

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Spacious Ocean View Balcony

My advice for first time cruisers. Do your research. Check your bill every day.
Angelscruiser’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas price drops

Spacious Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 1B 6240
Our cabin was great, the room attendant was awesome.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins