3. MSC Musica
Excellent I just think that the drink books should be added to you cruise card, because we loose our books a few times because of all the wonderful cocktails :) Children dont want to go off the Boat, was a life time experience for them. Yes Yes I would like to go again. Is it possible for trips from Namibia (Walvis Bay) because air plain tickets are expensive. PI was beautiful. Entertainment is world class. Embarkation and disembarkation do go smoothly, very well organized. Overall good service and our waiter was so nice with children we all loved him so much. Cant wait to get enough money to go again one day. Thank you for the memories Musica. Photos on board are just a bit pricey, I so much wanted more pics. Activities on board are something not to be missed at all. Yes we did explore our departure city before the cruise.

Amazing Experience

MSC Musica Cruise Review by SVERMAAK

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Africa
SVERMAAK’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 10 to 12
Get MSC Musica price drops

Little small, but wonder full.
  MSC Musica Deck Plans