3. MSC Seaside
This cruise was so wonderfull. The first time I went in the carribeans. Stops were so fabulous. About the ship : I have already cruise on the seaview, and it's exactly the same ship. It was plenty but, because of his design, you don't feel there are too much people. Just sometimes at the buffet or restaurant. Embarkation and disembarkation wasn't a problem, except at Grnad Cayman where we should take a boat to go to he port, and it was a bit longer but not too much. It was a little bit long to be serve at the bar, depend on the server. But this is the same problem on the other boat of MSC. I have the "My choice dining", so we went dining all days at 9h00, after the show (8h30). And it was allways simple to find a table, no waiting. We can ask for the same server all along the cruise. For the breakfast we went 4 times to the restaurant, and it was great. The others time to the self. Finally, I have no little children, so I can't critik the children installation.

Wonderful stops, wonderful boat

veronique31’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Seaside price drops

Aurea Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B3 9033
Excellent, enough space to store clothes. Bed so good.
Venice Beach Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins