3. Brilliance of the Seas
Jeff and Mariappan were our waiters in the Minstrel Dining Room. They were very courteous, kind, and attentive. Jeff made great recommendations every evening and Mariappan was great at personalizing our experience each time. Minstrel Dining Room was 5/5 but the buffet was just mediocre. We loved the washy washy lady! My mother-in-law and I had fabulous seaweed wrap massages and my husband enjoyed a nice Swedish massage. Marina and Rena were excellent. They made us feel relaxed and comfortable. We enjoyed the opportunity to rock climb as well! Wish there was more than 1 hot tub in the adult pool area. I wish the formal night photographers were more personable and that they had ample space so that we didn’t feel rushed and crowded. Many of the floors smelled like cigarette smoke so I wish there was better ventilation. I also think that the non-smoking area in the casino should have more slot machine options. Overall, it was still a great cruise and an excellent first cruise experience for my husband.

Amazing Dining Room Staff

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review by Huntsmans

We enjoyed the opportunity to rock climb as well!

Huntsmans’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 4V
Robert was very kind and attentive as our Room attendant.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins