• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Celebrity Silhouette Review

Editor Rating
1964 reviews
58 Awards

Transatlantic sailing with stops is a must

Review for Celebrity Silhouette to Transatlantic
Powerprice
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Apr 2019
Cabin: Concierge Class 1

We decided to take this cruise at the last minute. Fortunately, the only cabin available was a concierge class balcony cabin, 1065 Deck 10, and we loved it. It was close to the elevators and our room was quiet at night. We never sailed concierge before on Celebrity because I really didn't need the extra services. Depending on the cabin price, I am not sure I would pay much extra, plus the daily cabin gratuities really adds up on the longer cruise. It was $15 per person per day.

The ship is in really great shape for its age. Very clean and well appointed. They removed the glass blowing event on the Lawn Club and added two new fee-based restaurants. We would have liked to try them but the weather was windy and chilly most of the cruise so we dined inside.

There were a lot of activities indoors during the sailing but I found them boring and too loud for an indoor venue. I suppose if the weather were better some of the events would have been outdoors?

Concierge Class 1

Cabin C1

The room was very comfortable and quiet. Sian, the steward, was exceptional. The cabin is close to the elevators and stairways making it easy to get to your cabin when needed.

Port Reviews

Nassau

We have been to this port many times so we stayed on board.

King's Wharf

We stayed two days in Kings; Wharf. One day would have been enough as there really wasn't much to do after 6 pm. The island is very clean and safe.

5 Helpful Votes