3. Carnival Magic
This was a chartered cruise adventure and i plan to address my issues with that group as well but many problems that i had personally made me want to go home by day 3 of a 7 day adventure. My cabinmates mainly kept our cabin clean prior to service coming in but i was disappointed to see that an obvious makeup spill on my bunk stayed all week which let us know that bedding not changed. Food service lines were ridiculous and menu selections were bad. Dining room service was slow/2 hours to completely get our meals which caused us to miss shows. The entertainment venues were hot and air conditioning was also scarce in other parts of the ship. Mostly, this was an all-adult cruise that we had always had the option of hot tubs 24/7. The pools/hot tubs all shut down at 8p. Embarkment was a nightmare! It took 3 hours to find my final piece of luggage and i embarked in the first group. I loved the casino but smokers and poor ventilation made it difficult for me with my asthmatic condition

Last Carnival cruise for me