3. Norwegian Epic
I chose this specific time/ship because of the Solo cabins that were so highly rated. This was actually a 7 day cruise to Great Stirrup Cay, Ocho Rios, Georgetown, and Cozumel. This was my 1st time sailing with NCL and it will be my last. There was a serious lack of communication, disembarkation for excursions, and at the end of the cruise were a nightmare and not well organized, over all cleanliness was an issue, and energy level of the staff was seriously lacking. The solo room and spa were the best part of the cruise ship itself. Excursions were over booked and for the money you paid, didn't get the value. Food was average at best (I did not go to the pay restaurants), only to the complimentary options. Entertainment was awesome (Burn the Floor show and 2 comedy shows). I love to sail, but I will not be considering NCL in the future.

Disappointment :(

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Sealore

The solo room and spa were the best part of the cruise ship itself.

Excursions were over booked and for the money you paid, didn't get the value.

Entertainment was awesome (Burn the Floor show and 2 comedy shows).

I love to sail, but I will not be considering NCL in the future.
Sealore’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Studio
Cabin T1 12557
Was comfortable. I could not get the water hot in my shower so I used the spa showers. When I got there, there were fingernail clippings under the desk. I had to clean them up with a tissue.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins