Norwegian Epic Cruise Review

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Sealore

• Sail Date: Apr 2019
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Studio

I chose this specific time/ship because of the Solo cabins that were so highly rated. This was actually a 7 day cruise to Great Stirrup Cay, Ocho Rios, Georgetown, and Cozumel. This was my 1st time sailing with NCL and it will be my last.

There was a serious lack of communication, disembarkation for excursions, and at the end of the cruise were a nightmare and not well organized, over all cleanliness was an issue, and energy level of the staff was seriously lacking.

The solo room and spa were the best part of the cruise ship itself.

Excursions were over booked and for the money you paid, didn't get the value.

Food was average at best (I did not go to the pay restaurants), only to the complimentary options.

Entertainment was awesome (Burn the Floor show and 2 comedy shows).

I love to sail, but I will not be considering NCL in the future.

Sealore's Full Rating Summary

Studio
Cabin T1 12557

Was comfortable. I could not get the water hot in my shower so I used the spa showers. When I got there, there were fingernail clippings under the desk. I had to clean them up with a tissue.

Ocho Rios

Went onshore to shops at the pier. They were ok.

Stingray Swim

We got there - got off the catamaran - the guy driving the boat picked up a ray and everyone had their picture made with it then we left. VERY CROWDED - could not enjoy the excursion due to so many ppl - they wanted to get us all in a picture and get us out.

View All 795 Stingray Swim Reviews

When we got on site - they kept moving me to other groups - when I finally got in the water - did not get what I had expected. I expected to get to swim with the dolphin (the other groups were doing this that was initially assigned to). What I got was a show, pet the dolphin, got a kiss from it then out. I paid a lot of money and got the cheaper package. When I asked I was basically told it was over.

View All undefined undefined Reviews